Tuesday, September 15, 2009

White Flag

Last night was another battle... Battle with my pride and undying love...

Usually, I tend to choose my battle and if ever I have to go to war, I plot my strategy first to ensure victory.

But last night was a different story, I was caught off-guarded in a word war...

Him: ano ba gusto mo? Wala ka kasi tiwala eh?
Me: wag mo kuwestyunin ang tiwala ko...kung may doubt ako kasi may basis ako... tsaka in the first place di ako magtatagal sa'yo kung wala akong tiwala... sa relasyon natin ngayon, ang paghihintay pa lang sa'yo at pag-iisip kung magiging ok tayo...sobrang tiwala na ang binubuhos ko...anong tiwala pa ang gusto mo?

and so on and so forth...

but in the end... I surrender!

Tabs,

I hate you for that. Because you are so wise... And I am so dumb...

With you, I chose to forget all my reasons...and I wholeheartedly surrender my pride.

I lose... You win!

Happy?

Bags.

No comments: