Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Almost Anniversary

It's almost a year since my last post here...I just got tired of writing. Perhaps, because I need a breather because writing is also the nature of my work. I want to let loose and forget this for awhile...Besides, i don't want to burn my neurons, I don't want to think and work my ass off in front of my computer.

Lately, I've been pondering a lot of things in my head... family, diet, work, love life,...etc. Signs of aging? haha. Well, it's one factor to consider since apart from thinking too much, I'm now also inclined in going to coffee shops instead of drinking beer in bars with loud music that could actually break my ear drums. I miss this though...I miss drinking until I can't walk and go home by myself, I miss waking up in the morning with hangovers... Needless to say, I miss being juvenile...reckless, irresponsible and carefree.

I cannot be juvenile at work...this is a no. no. And I made this promise to myself. Because apart from I don't want my workmates to hate me, I want to be good (if not excellent) in this field and I don't want to fail those people who trust me. I want to have that Pride... Pride to say that padrino system/ favoritism is not my ladder in this position. Also, this is my way of giving back to my mentors who selflessly shared their knowledge to me.

With my love life, I don't have the right to be juvenile with it. hahaha. I'm just crossing my fingers and praying that someday we will cruise the same river...If it will take forever, I'm willing to wait.

No comments: