Friday, September 11, 2009

RED

My eyes are so tired... result of all the nasty things I did last night... but I had fun though. It was a night full of drinking, teasing and laughing with Rated K staff and crew. We're like bunch of little kids dancing like party animals and singing like there will be no tomorrow... hahaha. I can't remember when was the last time I had fun the way I did last night... It was so refreshing, so true, no pretentions...just pure fun... But amidst was my hidden frustration...

F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.I.ON...haaayyy... I'm writing this with a heavy heart. Much that I don't want to rant and whine about my personal life especially with my love life. tsk. tsk. tsk. I can't help it... I have to express this into writing because if not... I might explode one of these days.

Last night was a double birthday celebration of Ryan and Kuya Rannie... Whenever there's a celebration like this... I always dreamt of having Jorrel with me... I want to share with him my experiences... I want him to have fun... I want him to mingle with people close to my heart. I want him to understand the life I'm living... Per Se, I want him to be part of my life...But last night was a big blow to my face... He's pushing me away...

TOO BAD... TOO SAD...

OUCH! MY HEART SAYS...

I CAN ACTUALLY HEAR IT BUT WHAT HURTS THE MOST IS... I CHOSE TO IGNORE IT.

No comments: