Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CRASH

They say relationships are like learning how to ride a bike. Once you get the hang of it, you'll never forget it... You want to ride on it over and over again until you reach that happily ever after land...

Mine is such a bumpy ride... Until now, after almost 3 years, I still cannot grip my balance... Hence, I always fall...get hurt... bleed... hahaha. (Now I understand why my Dad did not allow me to ride on a bike when I was young...I should listen to him... tsk tsk. tsk. poor me.)

In times like this, when I'm not busy and have the chance to analyze things too much...( well, talk about analysis-paralysis you know... I have that sickness by the way... hahaha) I always look back to the time when me and my significant other was starting our relationship...

We didn't start in a traditional way like Hi-Hello...What's your number...Let's go out way...
We didn't have that courtship ek ek stage. We just fall and that's it...In fact, I always consider our relationship as an accident... not a bloody accident but a beautiful one...

Intramuros was our haven then...Its historic walls were the silent witnesses of how our love grows and flourish... And while writing this, I could still imagine how happy we were before...
We walked holding hands ( ehemmm... pasway- sway pa...) until our feet hurts... then ate isaw, fish balls and sago gulaman... It was a cheap date but very memorable... Very memorable that I could actually see it vividly until now.

I cannot continue anymore... I want to end this with those heart-melting memories... and with a note to my tabs...my loves...hehehe (malandi!)

You're one accident that I'll be willing to crash into time and time again... even if it kills me...

3 comments:

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

hmmmm? ending it like 'ending it'?

i love you julia...

traumatic or painful it may be, please don't ever lose faith in love...

don't give up on it...

some love(s) has to die for new and better ones to be found...

hanggang sa susunod na pag-ibig (kung ikaw man ay magpapaalam na sa kanya... )...

JESSIE said...

Kuya otep, thank you. matagal pa siguro ako bago mauntog... matibay ang helmet. hehehe.

napa-isip lang ako kagabi kaya yon.. emo. siguro, kelangan ko na din magpahaba ng bangs...hahaha.

Iloveyou

JESSIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.