Friday, July 18, 2008

READY...GET SET...GO!

I'm so excited for Sunday... I planned a trip going to Caleruega and Tagaytay with Tabs. ( with an emphasis on "I planned" coz this trip is a surprise. hehehe. landi! You know, that mushy-cheesy gimik of mine. hehehe)

and here's the blow by blow account of how i came up with it....

I just arrived last night from Bora and Guimaras. As usual, I was very tried but Tab’s phone call was a relief. No! more of a treat for me. His mere voice is enough to rejuvenate my tired body.

He called over the landline so, it was unlimited talk time…he shared his rants and whines about his hospital duty and study routines. Such a whiner, such a brat! And sometimes, I love him that way… :)

Apart from his whines, we also had a lot of landian and asaran chitchatting which lasted for almost 2 hours. And it was sweet…very sweet that I suddenly miss him. I miss talking to him in person, I miss walking with him in Harbor square. I miss stargazing with him in Intramuros...I just miss him.

So, before we said goodbye last night, I blow the invitation…I don’t have anything in mind yet. No plans, no place to go, nothing. But one thing’s for sure, I want to spend a day with him as early as 7a.m.

And here goes a bit of our last minute conversation last night…

me: may naisip ako, meet tayo ng Sunday, 7 a.m.

tabs: ha? bakit? ang aga naman...

me: basta...sumunod ka na lang. ako ang boss ngayon! hahaha

tabs: ang aga kaya, galing pa ako ng Angono.

me: eh anu naman...basta magmeet tayo. ok? wala ng tanong...

tabs: ok ah...ang aga, alas-siete. buti pa ang intsik tanghali magdate, tayo umaga, instik ba tayo?

me: hindi. mukha lang intsik.hehehe.

tabs: hahaha. san ba kasi tayo pupunta?

me: basta nga...surprise! wag ka na magtanong, oo na lang...

tabs: di ba pwde 8?

me: hindi. final na 7 a.m.

tabs: oh cia, cge na nga...

and then we said good night.

And immediately, i started thinking for a place to go. here's my option:

1. Batangas (too far)
2. Antipolo ( too near)
3. Caleruega/ Tagaytay (hmmmp... almost 2 hours from Manila, not bad! Tabs haven't been here before and the weather... cold! good for cuddling. hehehe.)

ok...ok...obviously, option 3 is the best. do you agree with me?

4 comments:

iriz said...

Wow...so excited for you both...leave your cell phones at home para wala makaistobro...

JESSIE said...

malandi ang ate mo iriz...napakatalandi! parang hindi na 25 years old di ba? hopeless romantic to the highest level :)

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

HUWAW!!! AGREE!!! SUPER AGREE!!!

let's just no think about it... di ba nga? wag na tayong mag-isip tungkol sa mga bakit at kung paano...

let us just get it on...

go go go!!! seize sunday and own the moment...

wag magkuhanan ng pics... let it stay in the head...

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

and yeah... malandi ka... to the highest level... hahaha!