Saturday, July 26, 2008

ONE MILLION PESO QUESTION...

What do I want? I want someone whom I can call in the middle of the night without having to worry if I was going to be a nuisance to his slumber. That my calling him at such an ungodly hour meant he was that important to me that I chose him to talk to and not anyone else. And he would appreciate that. He would pretend I didn’t wake him up because he was watching late night re-runs of some pathetic sitcom anyway and push his lie further by telling me he was glad I called just so I wouldn’t feel neglected. Even if we both know he was probably way into never ever land and if I were anyone else he would’ve sent me flying there with my head between my legs. But since it was me, he would stick a needle in his eye to keep himself awake if he had to. And I would appreciate that.

What do I want? I want someone who would call me at the spur of the moment, out of the blue just because he had the urge to hear me. That his calling me at such spontaneous moments meant I was that irresistible to him he couldn’t wait for any right time to let me know he was thinking about me. And I would appreciate that. I would drop whatever it is I am doing, hold my horses and let time stop. And he would appreciate that.

What do I want? I want to be a girl sometimes. I want to be able to throw tantrums, be a brat, or turn melodramatic on some silly situation and I wouldn’t care if my being those things would affect how he feels about me because that’s who I am. That telling and showing him what I really feel means I’m that comfortable in his presence and I don’t see the need to suppress my emotions because I know he would love me just the same. And he would appreciate that. He wouldn’t tolerate my tantrums but make sure I know he understands where it’s coming from and not just tell me he does just so I would shut up but sees to it he follows through. And I would more than just appreciate that.

What do I want? I want to be with someone who doesn’t have to be told what I want because he would know. He would know that I like being with him so he would be there with and for me. No questions asked. He would know that a girl likes to be appreciated, complimented, and made to feel important. And he would do all that not only because he knows it’s what I want, but because it’s what he wants to do.

And we would both appreciate it.

(these are the answers my love...until you read my blog...until you will be sensitive enough.)

1 comment:

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

my ate once said, 'let him know what you want 'tol... it is unfair to expect when what we want is not known...'

i somehow agree with ate on that one... but still, we are allowed to be juvenile... men should know what we want... ahihihi!

P.S.

feeling girl naman ako dun...