Wednesday, July 9, 2008

INVINCIBLE

What hurts is that since you are strong
They would not think that you were ever weak
Since you are a leader, you were never a follower
Since you soar high, you never touched the ground...

It is unfair, to boxed you and less think of your emotions
I do feel the ground beneath my feet
I smell the flowers once in awhile
So never let me feel less human...

I am perfectly fine
There is nothing wrong with me
Stab me and I will bleed...
Curse me and I will stumble...
I am a person with feelings, like the rest of you
But you made me feel invincible yet I am weak
So I bleed...stumble...
Cry and breakdown...

2 comments:

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

hmmmm... moved... i am...

ur original?

anong pinanghuhugutan nito julia?

tinamaan ako...

do you know that, "superman" of five for fighting is my song for myself...

which is why i can so much relate...

we all bleed... we all have weaknesses...

bummer!!!

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

btw, this wasn't ur original template right?

i mean, parang refrshing yung ngayon... pinalitan mo? i like it... yung agka-blue niya, ang sarap titigan...

tuloy na tuloy na yan ha... bloggan na!!!

love you julia!!!