Friday, October 12, 2012

VERSUS!

The background music keeps on playing... Perhaps, the song represents my sentiment on my current state. For the past months, I think I manage to keep myself in a happy disposition despite the emotional turmoil I put myself into. Is that good? Or would it take its toll in the future? 

Honestly, I'm just going on with the flow. I just let everything take its own time and hope that this roller coaster of emotions will end soon. It just sucks! I think i need to see a shrink. I'm also thinking to face the situation head on so I could put closure on issues that keep on bothering me. But the problem is,  I'm still gathering a lot of guts to do so. It is something that I'm not certain I could make a firm stance. WEAKNESS it is!

I'm revisiting our pictures while I'm writing this. We look so happy together. We look so in love and seems enjoying each others company. Indeed, I miss you... I miss us! I will not deny that sometimes I'm enjoying T_ _ _ _E 's company but that's just it. He's a nice guy, has good paying job, kind and responsible. Exactly your opposite.  But for some reason I cannot fully fathom that we can be an item of some sort. It scares me sometimes. He's too good to be true but we're very much compatible. We have the same taste of music, I believe we share the same principles on various matters but it just didn't seem right. Maybe because I know that he's not as friendly as you.  He's not as cowboy as you. He's not the type that will make an effort to go to the office and wait for hours just to be with me. I don't want to be judgmental but for me,  he's not man enough to keep up with my insanities and inanities. Did I just say not man enough? Or what I wanted to say is... HE 'S NOT YOU! I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU!

No comments: