Saturday, August 30, 2008

until your sober...

and so he dropped by in my house in a very ungodly hour---2a.m.

He was drunk, kicked by the powerful spirit of red horse. I know, he's problematic. He kept on whispering, ikaw lang...ikaw lang...ikaw lang nagmamahal sa akin. P___ I___ mga magulang ko.

I was shocked, I can't react...and I can't speak... I can't find the words to say that could at least lessen his burden, so, i just patiently listen to him...

I can see the loneliness in his eyes while he was talking and I pity him for feeling that way. And I also pity myself because all I can do in that situation is to listen and embrace him...EMBRACE HIM TIGHTLY.

2 comments:

iriz said...

Aaaayyyy! this is just a sweet act...I mean less the fact that he's hurting, its the most sweetest act of reaffiring you that he knows your worth in his life...
Mabuhay!!!

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

someitmes, lending an ear and an embrace is all it needs julia... pity not...

*julio